A sonic-ionic infusion device that combines ultrasonic waves at 160 oscillations per second and ion technology to maximize the absorption and deepen the penetration of eye creams and serums. The eye-o-sonic replaces manual finger tapping with gentle ultrasonic micro pulses that infuse creams and serums more effectively, leaving skin around the eyes and upper lip nourished, hydrated, refreshed and smooth.
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your face following your normal routine and pat dry.
- Remove protective cap and apply cream or serum to treatment area or to the massage head of the unit.
- Turn on the device by touching the massage head to skin—there is no switch needed.
- Applying gentle pressure, glide the massage head in small overlapping circular motions to the area of the face and neck being treated until the cream or serum is absorbed.*
- Complete one area at a time and then move on and repeat the procedure in the next treatment area.
- Turn off the device by distancing it from skin. Clean the massage head with a clean towel or tissue and replace the protective cover.
* You should feel a pleasant, warm, tingling sensation when using this product. If pain or discomfort occurs, discontinue use.
Uses one AAA Battery. Battery not included.
IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS AND WARNINGS:
- Read all instructions before use
- Use this product only for its intended use as described in this guide
- Do not use attachments or products not recommended by the manufacturer
- Do not use this product on broken or abraded skin or if you have skin reaction hypersensitivity
- Do not use this product directly on your eyes
- To clean, wipe the massage head with a clean towel or tissue after use—do not wash this product or submerge it in water
- Keep out of reach of children