KAOLIN CLAY MASK is your go-to treatment to detoxify clogged pores and excess oil. Deep-set impurities are lifted while inflammation is calmed and bacteria is neutralized.
Who Should Use it?
Ideal for combination and oily skin types
Benefits & Key Ingredients
White and Red Kaolin Clay
- Highly absorbent to lift excess oil & deep-set impurities
- Detoxifies the skin while delivering healing minerals
- Reduces the appearance of pore size
Black Willow Bark
- Anti-inflammatory & neutralizes bacteria
- Unclogs blocked pores & controls future oil production
- Corrects texture issues and refines the appearance of
- Anti-inflammatory & antimicrobial to comprehensively treat acne
- Alcohol-free non-drying astringent to lock in moisture
Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice
- Nature’s first aid kit is known for its’ soothing, healing and anti-inflammatory properties
Apply an even layer over cleansed face and neck, sparing eye and mouth area. Leave on for 10-15 minutes. For optimal results, follow treatment with your favorite toner, serum and moisturizer. May be used 2 or 3 times a week.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Juice, Bentonite Clay, Montmorillonite (Red) Clay, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Kaolin (White) Clay, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Polysorbate 80, Salix Nigra (Black Willowbark) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Allantoin, Sulfur, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Sodium Phytate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid.
Information on Ingredients: MTTO is constantly updating the ingredients in our products to bring you the most effective and natural skin care, without cheap water fillers, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors or synthetic fragrances. The above listing represents the current up to date formulation for this product. Due to long lead times for production of our packaging, the ingredients listing on the package may not reflect all current ingredients. Refer to the ingredients listing on our website for the most up to date information on ingredients.